BOB's Adoptable of the week is brought to you by Crossroads Ford Lincoln of Lumberton
Thinking about adopting a furry companion?
That’s great! Pet rescues and shelters are filled with animals waiting to be adopted and re-homed. Giving a new forever after home to a rescued pet is a big decision. You want to give him a loving home and the best care possible. Pet adoption is lots of fun, but it does take time to plan and research.
If you have room in your heart and your home, BOB has the resources to find the adoptable pet that’s the purrrfect fit for you!
Checkout the links below to find your new furry friend!
- Fayetteville Animal Protection Society
Address: 3927 Bragg Blvd. Fayetteville, NC 28303
- Cumberland County Animal Control
Address: 4704 Corporation Dr. Fayetteville, NC
- Hoke County Animal Control
Address: 353 Cc Steel Road, Raeford, NC
- Harnett County Animal Control
Address: 1100 McKay Pl, Lillington, NC 27546
- Harnett County Humane Society (Moore County)
Address: 5355 NC Hwy 22, Carthage, NC, 28327
- Moore County - Animal Center of Moore County
Address: 5235 U.S. 15/501 Carthage, NC, 28327
- Robeson County Animal Shelter
Address: 255 Landfill Rd. St Pauls, NC
- Robeson County Humane Society
Address: 3180 West 5th Street, Lumberton, NC 28358
- Scotland County Animal Control
- Scotland County Humane Society
Address: 1401 West Blvd. Laurinburg, NC, 28352
- Three Sisters And A Brother
Address: 1532 Eden Glen Drive, Dallas, NC 28034
Adopt A Pet: http://www.adoptapet.com/